Saturday, September 10, 2011

Simplify,Condense,And Ride On!

      I haven't been keeping my blogs up due to one thing: I started too many! This caused me to unknowingly dread updating one cause then I'd have to update all of them. It's stifled my writing and I've really missed not writing. So in order to lift the burden I will keep two and two only. This one as I have the most followers here,and one I started purely for my musicality. 
      Recently I've become interested in the Cowgirl way of life,and I've been reading "Cowgirl Smarts" & I'm loving it. While I am a proud official Farmgirl on Mary Jane's Farm (#702!) I also confess to being more comfortable in a hat & vest than nearly anything else. 
      Cowgirlin is in my genes-my grandmother was a singing,uke & guitar playin cowgirl-tho our tastes in music would've differed,I think-I love Old Time tunes as opposed to Country Western,which I could never get into. I've found myself bein an Old TIme Cowgirl.
      Finally I got my bread maker going-one top corner burned,and I found out you cannot use it in a heatwave,which I did. (it would've been nice if the manual had that bit of info in the front,and not the back in the troubleshooting section!) It tastes good tho & is much more filling than store bought breads. 
      I'm looking at starting to play harmonica again,which I haven't touched since jr high/high school. (Yes they had harmonicas back then!) 
       

No comments: